Basic Injectables Program: Basic Filler and botox course is a comprehensive program including an online course plus 2-day practical workshop and hands-on injection on live models designed for both beginners in the field of aesthetic medicine and practitioners who wish to add this service to their current list of procedures.
In this course, you will be introduced to basic treatments most commonly used in aesthetic medicine. Students will become familiar with products as well as how to effectively and safely administer them to clients.
You will learn the theory portion of the course online along with an online examination. After you will continue with a hands-on practical component supervised by CBAM’s team of experienced instructors and physicians. The practical component includes the review of the following topics:
- Workshop of anatomy review (upper face muscles, midface fat compartments, arteries of the face)
- Consent processing and post-care instructions
- Facial analysis and evaluation
- Emergency kit
- Selection of right product (for fillers)
- Management of Complications
- Interactive Case studies
- Patient pictures and records
To learn more about this course and selection of date and location of the physical class, click here