Welcome to CBAM Laser Certificate Course – Interactive Virtual Delivery
This course combines the flexibility of online education with interactive elements to provide you with a dynamic and engaging learning journey!
The course is divided into two key components:
- Online Education Portion: Access to the online educational materials that will be available to you for six months from the date of purchase. You can study at your own pace, delving into the in-depth content and building a strong foundation of knowledge in laser-based aesthetic treatments!.
- Interactive Portion: Designed to foster direct interaction between you and our experienced instructors. This portion spans four weeks, with each week focusing on a specific aspect of the course. Through assignments and quizzes, you will apply your knowledge, receive personalized feedback from the instructor, and reinforce your understanding of the material. To ensure your success, you will have an additional two weeks after the completion of the four-week Interactive Portion to address any rejected assignments or retake any failed quizzes. This additional time allows you to refine your skills and confidently demonstrate your comprehension of the course material.
The weekly interactive schedule is as follows:
- Week 1: Laser Properties
- Week 2: Interaction of Laser and Live Tissue
- Week 3: Assessment- Laser Approach
- Week 4: Treatment- Laser Approach
*Failure to fulfill the requirements of the Interactive portion within the designated six-week timeframe will require re-registration in order to complete them satisfactorily.
*Upon successfully finishing the full six weeks of the Interactive Portion, (Successful completion of assignments, as approved by the instructor, and achieving a passing score of over 70% in all quizzes.) and you will be awarded a prestigious Certificate Of Completion, validating your expertise in laser-based aesthetic treatments.
In this course you will learn all about the following topics:
- LASER Physics
- LASER and Tissue Interaction
- LASER Parameters
- Fitzpatrick Skin Type Scale
- Different Types of Medical LASER
- What Skin Condition Can Be Treated by LASER?
- How to Consult Your Patients (Patient Selection)
- Pre/Post Treatment Guidelines
- LASER Safety
- Practical (How to Set up LASER Parameters on Different LASER Devices)